Old cloister restored into a faboulous villa in Tuscany. Restoration of an old cloister from XIII century (+other additional parts built in later centuries)- Luxury house made by natural stone with 30.000 square meters of private park and gardens. Stunning panoramic view of Tuscany hills of Chianti.
The house, made of natural stone, is located in the very hearth of Tuscany hills, in the middle of a 32000 square meters plot, of which 12000 are fenced and constitute the park, where are cypresses, pines, olives, cherries, figs, persimmons, pears, walnuts, plums, pomegranates, apples, quince, apricot, strawberry, lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, cedar, flowering bushes and a grove of bamboo ‘, while outside there are fields with woodland plants, chestnut, pear , apple trees.
The oldest part of the house was a small monastery built in the thirteenth century, and other parts were built in later centuries. Then the whole area became the property of Guicciardini Counts.
To reach the property there is a dirt road that passes in the middle of the hills of olive and cypress trees, on the way to the house, that is surrounded by greenery and silence of the woods. Outside the fence it is possible to see deer, fallow deer, hares and pheasants.
- property 32000 sq meters – 12000 of it fenced (Private park)
- 630 mq total surface of villa, 3 private entrances, 2 levels
- 5 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms, 2 large living areas with fireplace
- private courtyard with ancient well
- 360° panoramic view of Val d’Arno and tuscany hills of Chianti
- luxury material and finishes
- strategic position: 30 km from Florence, 60km from Arezzo, 4km Train Station